Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rabbi Hershel Rabbs Remer VI

Luke Ford says:

Rabbi Hershel “Rabbs” Remer a comichas spent most of his life in Los Angeles. (R. Rabbs YouTube)

Luke: “How are you doing so far?”

Rabbi: “Here with you? I’m doing great. This I can handle because it’s not really real. There’s an air of not realness to this. But if you want to hang out and do dinner and do stuff tonight, I’d get really nervous. I put up walls.”

“I didn’t do real well when I was in classes. I’d be stuck listening to somebody speak for an hour. Everybody would be taking notes. I couldn’t pay attention. When someone talks to me, I start taking on their voice and start memorizing their things and at the end of the hour, everybody else is discussing the content and Rabbs has the person down pat and can do an impression of them. I’m convinced that at the end of the interview, I can do for you.

“You’re going to be blown away by the things I saw and I’m going to be walking around all night doing your voice.”

Read On



No comments: